Mail and Email Picture Policy
Letters and Packages From Parents Policy:
- Rather than sending packages we encourage you and your family to write letters to your child.
- PLEASE LIMIT PACKAGES TO ONE PER CAMP SESSION.
- Do not send candy, baked goods, or packaged food of any kind.
- Food and sweets are magnets to all kinds of critters! In an effort to discourage the sending of food or candy, any received will be disposed of. Campers are offered dessert daily and special treats on occasion.
- You may drop all letters off in the designated areas on the day you drop them off for camp. This service is for Overnight Campers Only.
- See your emails sent the week before your camper arrives for email information. We do not give this information out over the phone to protect your child's privacy.