Due to limited space and the amount of time involved in handling hundreds of lost and found items:
- CAMP TEKOA is not responsible for items left behind, lost, or stolen.
- Parents are urged to label all clothing and personal items with a permanent marker with the camper's full name, not just initials.
- Items found during each session of camp are displayed at closing ceremonies.
- Items with First and Last names will be held for 14 days. Any items not claimed after 14 days will be given to charitable organizations. Parents will be responsible for the cost (shipping and handling) of mailing any items.
- Please call our office as soon as you realize your camper is missing an item. (828) 692-6516 x 21 or email [email protected]
- Items without names will be donated to a charitable organization at the end of each session.