Cabin Mate Policy
Your Child’s Cabin Mate Preference, if any:
- Please indicate the full name of your child’s ONE and ONLY ONE bunkmate preference.
- The child must be registered for the same camp and camp week.
- The request must be reciprocal (in other words the other camper must request your camper too).
- Camp Tekoa will not honor multiple requests.
- There will be no changes to cabin mate assignments at the time of Check-In.
Confusion and disappointment at check-in can be avoided if parents help choose their child’s one cabin mate and make sure it is reciprocal. Please call if you do not clearly understand this policy.